Wednesday, May 30, 2007

OMG!!

I went to Canada in December last year and realized that if the scenery is awesome enough, you don't need skills to become a nature photographer. Here is proof.... my humble 3.1 megapixel digital camera image offerings :)

Lake Ontario... Oakville's view. The sun lends a golden glow to the trees on the shore.

AWESOME!










A museum in Oakville.

Was closed at that hour so could not go see inside, but a beautiful red brick building with artistic trees framing it.









A gaunt tree at Niagara - during winter, all leaves have fallen off leaving the spiny artistic tree.











Niagara Falls - Isn't this a panoramic picture- postcard photograph?
Unfortunately I cannot take credit for this one... my dad clicked this.










Another pretty building and strategically placed pretty tree near the awesome lake I mentioned earlier.











That's all folks! Keep watching this space for more pictures that I PROMISE I will click once I get a bit free from my soul-crushing gut-wrenching MBA schedule!

tc,
Priya

No comments: